ø KB t
ø KB n
|ø d1||95 mm|
|ø d2||90 mm|
|ø KB t||130 mm|
|ø KB n||120 mm|
|W n||280 mm|
- The Hawle wall duct programme for water covers all the standard installation models available on the market.
- Wet installation
- Wall ducts are installed directly into the brickwork.
- or are subsequently cast into the cut-outs using a grouting tool.
- Dry installation
- With the use of compression sealing rings, wall ducts can also be dry-installed into the core boreholes.
- Connection options
- The various connection options (IG, flange) as well as the type of implementation (straight, angled, flexible) make it possible to rationally adapt installations to the respective situation.
- Applicable up to 16 bar operating pressure with temperatures from -20°C to +60°C
- Pressure levels standard
- DN 25 - DN 150 flanges PN 16
- DN 200 flange PN 10 / PN 16
- PE/brass connection with positive and force fitting into the wall protection pipe
- Compatible with multi-range inlets
- Corrosion-protected wall duct fully encased in PE for fixed point installation
- The fully encapsulated PE transition is set up outside the brickwork
- Ball valve with absolute contact protection, thermally loadable up to 650°C according to DIN 1626
- All visible metallic parts such as flanges, threads and control screws, are galvanised.
- Weld-in end: PE 100, SDR 11
- Male thread: Brass
- Protective casing: PE with fixed-point fixation
Installation and assembly
- For direct installation in the wall, with or without grouting device
- Dry installation in core drill hole
- Diameters d 63, d 50 and d 40 suitable for welded socket (shortening at the marking)
- Suitable for Hawle-plug fittings
- Observe the installtion instructions