The advantages at a glance:
- Enables a quick and easy installation solution for all material combinations.
- Safe and uncomplicated connection for cast iron, fibre cement, PE, PVC and steel pipes up to an operating pressure of 16 bar.
- Compensate angles of up to 8° (± 4° per socket).
- The multi-range couplings are available at short notice in dimensions from DN 40 to DN 400.
- EPDM seals are standard at HAWLE-SYNOFLEX.
- The multi-range couplings are SVGW-approved and tested according to DIN EN 14525.
- SYNOFLEX housings are made of ductile cast iron and are also protected against corrosion with an epoxy powder coating in accordance with GSK guidelines.
The HAWLE-SYNOFLEX range includes the following products: BLS®-/screw socket-/spigot-end socket sleeve slider, flange/socket sleeve slider, socket/socket sleeve slider, Combi-T with screw socket outlet PE weld-in end universal, can be looped, BLS®-/BAIO-/spigot-end installation loops, connectors and ZAK® connectors and end caps.
Click here for the HAWLE-SYNOFLEX range.