- For cast, FZM, steel and Eternit pipes, DN 150 – DN 500.
- Hawle offers the most variant-rich house-connection program for gas and water worldwide.
- Proven shut-off technique by means of Inox insertion disc. Robust, insensitive mechanism permits reliable shut-off function over many years, even by the most difficult water qualities.
- Tapping under pressure of main pipes DN 50 - DN 500, outlet from 1" to DN 100 possible
- Many outlet-variations with Hawle plug fittings (view chapter K).
- ZAK®-Technique: Thread-free house connection system. For a corrosion-free and swift connection aveiable to all tapping fittings.
- Bracket, INOX (Standard) or completely vulcanized ensures safe connection to the main supply system.
- Vertical outlet, female thread 1 1/2"
- Pressure level PN 16
- Casing EN-GIS-400 (GGG 40) (standard)
- Epoxy-coated according to RAL GSK up to 40°C
- EPDM seals with KTW approval
Installation and assembly
- Wedge the actuating lever under the Hawlinger after the tapping procedure!