- BAIO® is a unit assembly system. All spigot-end fittings and shaped parts can be inserted shear-protected in the BAIO® sleeves. In other words, even the most pretentious slider combinations can be realized without flanges, up to DN 300. The plug-in sleeve is suitable for the following types of pipe:
- Cast pipes
- With standard Tyton seal 5390, shear-protection with Tyton-Sit-Plus seal 5397 or BAIO®-Sit 5380 (externally dismantable).
- Ecopur-cast pipes
- With standard Tyton seal 5390, shear-protection with BAIO®-Sit 5380 (externally dismantable).
- With PE-adapter 4520
- With PVC-seal 5396
- Flexibility of the BAIO® connection
- DN 80 to DN 150 3°
- DN 200 to DN 300 2°
- Inlet bend with flange and BAIO® plug-in sleeve (DIN 28603).
- Delivery incl. bolts, nuts, washers and insulating sleeves
- Casing EN-GJS-400 (GGG 40)
- Plug-in sleeves DIN 28603
- Epoxy-coated according to RAL GSK up to 40°C
- EPDM seals with KTW approval
- Pressure level PN 16
- Side outlets on request